If you have been following along for a while, then you have heard about Breckhen. He is my best friend’s baby that I absolutely adore and spend tons of time with him. Well, it is time to shop for his Christmas gifts.
- Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set – This is perfect for any little boy who loves sports. Breck loves to play basketball and having a goal his size would be so awesome. Also, with Amazon Prime, you can get this with 2-day shipping.
- Stanley Jr. Tool Box – This little look-alike tool box is perfect for little guys who want to be “just like dad”. Also, this is great for keeping them busy. There are so many fun gadgets in the toolbox that they will not want to put this toy down. Trust me. I have seen it.
- Blue Knights Castle Tent Crawling Tunnel – Talk about fun with this gift. With the indoor/outdoor option, there are hours of fun with this gift. You can even buy more tunnels to add-on.
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels – So Breck actually has a few of these and he loves them. I love that they help him learn words and colors. He can play with them for hours. The little firetruck is his current favorite, but they have so many others as well.
- Crayola Color Wonder Mess-Free Coloring Pad/Markers – This is another gift that will keep them busy for hours. Plus the markers only work on the “mess-free paper” so that means no coloring on them, the couch, or anywhere else. If you have a toddler that loves to color, I highly recommend this product.
Let the Christmas Shopping begin! Also, stay tuned for more gift guides. Let me know who you are shopping for this year. Leave a comment below.