I have a huge love for shoes, but I love my fall booties more than anything. Out of all of my booties, I have picked out the best ones to share with you.
- Cheetah Bootie – Like I mentioned in the “It’s Game Day Y’all!” post, I sometimes shop for shoes in the kid section. I found these for under $20 in the little girls’ section at target. I usually wear a ladies 6/6.5, but in kids sizes, I wear a 4.5/5.
- Taupe Bootie – I recently found these booties at Dillard’s. I bought them for the sole purpose of wearing them while at work. I am on my feet all day Monday-Friday. The Sofft brand is my new go-to for work shoes. They have the perfect amount of cushion and arch support. My lower back and feet do not hurt nearly as bad as they used too.
- Black Bootie – Another winner from the Sofft brand. With their slip-on style, I have worn these a ton. They go with so much from dresses to jeans. You cannot go wrong with these booties. Plus, like I mentioned above, the comfort level of these shoes is off the charts.
- Black Heeled Bootie – These are my go-to dressy bootie. I also have them in taupe and have plans to grab them in all the other colors as well. I love these for special events when I want to look a little more sophisticated. I do not recommend wearing them for more than eight hours straight. Unless you are more trained for wearing heels than I am. Most people are, though.
- Brown Relaxed Bootie – A few seasons ago, I stumbled upon these boots. Every time I wear them, I get asked where I found them. I wish I could have found the original shoe, but this is as close as I could get. I love these for a more casual look. I usually pair them with an oversized sweater and some jeans and it turns out so cute.
What are some of your favorite fall shoes? I am a sucker for booties, obviously. Leave a comment below.