I may have found myself in Target to only get one thing. I also may have bought some clothes instead and then forgot the one thing I needed. I cannot be the only one this happens to, right?
For those who do not know, I am an optician at a local optometrist office here in Amarillo. For my job, I am required to dress “business casual” but I am also on my feet all day. So, me and comfy/cute shoes have become a thing. I want to express my individual style while at work, and I found some great pieces at Target to help me do so.
- Cami, Blazer, Pants, Shoes – It is hard to tell in the photo but the pants have a tiny houndstooth print on them. Houndstooth is actually one of my favorite patterns. The blazer is old but is a great workwear closet staple. Of course, I am loving this lavender cami. I am obsessed with this color for fall. My shoes are also from a past season and a great pair to wear for work.
- Shirt, Pants, Blazer, Shoes – I love love love this burnt orange color. It is so fun. Also, this tee comes in so many other colors and is ridiculously soft. These black dress pants are my go-to pants for work. My shoes are only a few seasons old but still so cute.
- Top, Pants, Shoes – OMG! This cheetah top is to die for! I might just wear it all the time. Plus, I love me some cheetah print. The shoes are from a few seasons back and I wear them all the time because they go with everything.
- Cami, Blazer, Pants, Shoes – I need to go back and get this cami in the other colors. It is so soft and is a great layering piece. You can easily dress it up or down depending on what you need.
- Top, Pants, Shoes – This top also comes in several colors. I went with black, of course.😂 I love that it has a cuffed sleeve. This dresses it up a bit. Now, these shoes are absolutely amazing. So comfy and the pink suede makes them fun. The perfect pop of color for this outfit.
New clothes make everything better, right? You might see me wearing all of these pieces even if I am not at work. To see more of my style follow me on Instagram @nat_ponder.