Fun fact! I love to cook. I also had the best teacher. My momma taught me everything I know about cooking. We love cooking together, too. Holiday meals are our favorite. When I was younger, a sweet lady in our church made us matching aprons to wear when we cooked. Mine does not fit anymore, but someday I hope to pass it down to my daughter and carry on the tradition.
My cooking usually only consists of meal preps. I make a big meal before the week starts and freeze it. This saves me so much time during the week. For this blog, though, I picked five different recipes that literally made me hungry just looking at them.
- Breakfast Banana Split – This is the perfect healthy breakfast. There is so much fruit in this recipe and I love fruit! It is also perfect because you can customize the recipe to make it exactly what you like.
- Spinach, Tomato, and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad – This is another simple but delicious meal. It would be excellent for a quick lunch during the week.
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – I love this meal, but this way makes it easier to make. This means less time and work for a meal. Consider this recipe for a weeknight/weekend dinner.
- Granola Cups with Yogurt and Fruit – This would be a delicious afternoon snack. Perfect for your kids after school or for yourself after work. This recipe also looks very simple and it includes my favorite fruits.
- Lemon Blueberry Bread – I could not finish this list without including something sweet. This is one of my mom’s favorites, she loves anything lemon. I love blueberries. The is like the perfect recipe for us to cook together.
What are some of your favorite Pinterest recipes? Leave them in the comments below. Also, give me a follow on Instagram to see what else I am up to. @nat_ponder