I bet by now you have seen almost every blogger talking about the Nordstrom sale. This is such a great sale. The best thing about this sale is that it is for fall and winter fashions, not summer’s leftovers. As of today, it is officially open to the public. Cardholders had the opportunity to shop early, but I was not one of those people. I am also not able to shop at a store since where I live still does not have a Nordstrom – you would cry if new how many good stores we do not have. Thank goodness for online shopping!
- Casual Wear – For this category, I picked some great fall/winter pieces. I love to wear cardigans and sweaters during these seasons. As you can see, I tend to go for neutral colors especially in fall/winter. I love that all of these pieces can be worn in multiple ways. More bang for your buck!
- Work Wear – For my job, I am required to wear “business casual.” I picked some pieces that I could wear to work or an event. I try to pick pieces that I could wear to work and also dress down later for a casual day. This helps me get double use out of my clothes.
- Active/Weekend Wear – This is basically my uniform on the weekends or when I am just not feeling up to putting on real clothes. My go-to brands are Nike and Adidas, but I decided to try the Zella leggings that all of my fellow bloggers have been raving about.
- Dressy – These pieces are perfect for date night, a wedding, or any “dress up” event. And as the temps get cooler, grab one of the cardis from casual wear above to layer the look.
- Shoes – Now, my closet says that I do not need any more shoes, but I have a hard time obeying. I love to wear booties in the fall/winter and sneakers are the perfect transition shoe. Mules and flats are shoes I prefer for work.